The practice of acupuncture is centuries years old and has endured the test of time. Acupuncture is the insertion of fine needles into the skin. The needles break the skin’s barrier and trigger the body’s natural healing response and stimulates the flow of energy to the body, which:
- Reduces pain caused by strained muscles, tendons, and nerve pinching conditions
- Relieves tension related headaches, reduces stress and anxiety to improve mood
- Supports the treatment of addictions such as smoking and eating disorders
- Improves digestion and promotes good gut health
- Reduces hot flashes and/or night sweats
- Increases energy
Starting from $150 (initial session)
Facial acupuncture is used to treat many dermatological concerns: dry skin, acne, rosacea, dull complexion, and eczema. It creates positive micro trauma that repairs, recovers and renews the skin’s matrix. Our facial acupuncture treatment:
- delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the dermis for new cell growth
- promotes the production of collagen to improve elasticity, soften fine lines and wrinkles
- tightens muscle and skin tone
- reduces jaw tension
- lessens inflammation to even out complexion and brighten skin tone
Cosmetic Acupuncture is excellent for the prevention and treatment of wrinkles around the eye, mouth and forehead and helps to eliminate fine lines. It tightens sagging of the skin, brings colour to a pale complexion and reduces redness due to rosascea. Cosmetic acupuncture is also good for acne, puffiness and reduction of bags under the eyes and dark circles, reducing the appearance of a double chin and the beginning of jowls.
Facial acupuncture treatments will increase blood flow to the skin, elasticity is strengthened, and collagen production is increased. This treatment can be used as a preventative treatment with the best results seen with clients who already have signs of aging, wrinkles, dry skin, pale, uneven complexion, and sagging or loose skin.
To achieve this a series of treatments is required. Clients usually start to see results within 3-4 sessions. Most clients will do a series of 10 treatments with one follow up maintenance every 3 or 4 months.
- Do 1-2 treatments each week for 5-10 weeks
- Do a minimum of 10 treatments
- One follow-up treatment every 3-4 months
First treatment is a 120 minute session (Initial 45 minute consultation + 75 minute treatment).
Follow-up treatments are 75 minutes.